Sunday 13 May 2012

New Blog, New Start!

Hello and welcome! 

This will be a chronicle of my efforts to become as WonderWoman like as possible.  WonderWoman possess not only brains but strength, moral courage, love and fairness. She stands up for the weak and fights for right. She lives with no regrets!

So I have signed up for another round of Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation to achieve the strength of body and strength of mind I want.  I am focusing on body strength this time round....last round  the focus was on cardio fitness and weight loss...all goals achieved!

This blog will be different from the last one I did. (livinglifewithkipwil.blogspot.com) Last blog was a fairytale which was fitting as it was a transformation, like Cinderella from servant to princess, or Sleeping Beauty waking up to her potential.  This time, it's different.  I'm awake.  I have learned and am learning and I'm not as tentative and as worried about being able to do it.  I CAN AND I WILL!


I love the support you get from the program and I'm looking forward to see what I can really do! I loved the food from last round, and this round will prove the same I'm sure. And let's not forget the Finale Party!!!


Ultimately this blog will be a record of what I learn, what I achieve, what I want to do and what I can improve on.  A story of the next 12 weeks of Awesomeness, and beyond.  A story to keep me accountable for the choices I make during this time and to share my enjoyment and struggles.

So, let's get rolling! Who's with me?! LET'S GET AWESOME!


1 comment:

  1. I'm with you!!!!! You go girl, I know you can do it! xx

    ReplyDelete