Tuesday 10 July 2012

What gets your motor running?

I'm talking playlists here!   For those who use music during a workout, what gets you in your groove?  Are the songs motivational? Fast?  Happy?  ANGRY?  Fun?

For me, to get motivated my playlist is a mix of fast and happy music...music that makes me feel good.  So I thought I'd share with you my top 20 of what gets me smiling while running 10 k on the treadmill or by the river.

1. Blame it on the Boogie - The Jacksons.
2.Little Red Rooster- The Rolling Stones
3.She Said- Plan B ( LOVE the film clip!)


4. Always On My mind- Pet Shop Boys
5. Grenade - Bruno Mars
6. Like A stone- Audioslave
7. Whip it - Devo
8. Sing- My Chemical Romance
9. Joker and the Thief- Wolfmother
10.Party Rock Anthem  LMFAO


11.What are you waiting for? - Gwen Stefani
12.Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash
13.Wonderwoman theme music - Charles Fox and Norman Gimble
14.Bamboleo - Gypsy kings
15 Black Betty - Spiderbait
16.Forget you - Cee Lo Green...when this plays I always see this clip in my head...AMAZING!

WARNING!  THIS IS THE ORIGINAL LYRICS! Where it's NOT Forget you but rather F...you. It is audible so turn the sound down if you need!

17. Sunshine of your love - Santana
18. Feeling Good - Michael Buble
19. We No Speak Americano - Yolanda Be cool and Dcup
20. Lay your hands on me - Bon Jovi




So whats on your playlist?  What has you busting moves just like these dudes?  ( Great treadie technique...in suits and all!LOL)


No comments:

Post a Comment